Contact Information & Gallery Hours
Because of the COVID19 outbreak all framing consultations will be done by appointment only.
Please call 330-650-2800 to set up your appointment. Masks are required.
Artist Submission Policy
Please follow Hudson Fine Art and Framing Company’s submission guidelines in order for us to view your artwork. Because we receive many artists’ solicitations, this is the only way for us to set aside time to view your artwork properly. We will contact you if the art fits into an upcoming show.
- Email 10 photos of your best pieces, or a link to your website, to email@example.com. Send your photos as low resolution jpegs; if the files are too large they can be difficult to open and/or are sent to spam.
- Put “Artists Submission” in the subject line.
- List title, size, medium, price and year made.
- List your name, address and phone number.
- Attach Bio/Artist Statement.
- NOTE: Please do not send a CD, photographs or portfolios. We are not able to return them.